Here are some essential dining etiquette rules that you should always follow:
- Don’t Object when your host indicates where you should seat.
- Always chew with your Mouth Closed.
- Turn off your cell phone before sitting down, or at least put it in silent mode
- Don’t Speak when you have food in your mouth.
- Taste your food before you add salt, pepper, or any other seasoning.
- Eat Quietly, taking small manageable bites.
- Don’t cut all your food before you begin eating
- Don’t Slurp or blow on your food to cool it-just wait until it’s not so hot or it cools by itself.
- Never blow your nose with your handkerchief while eating on the table.
- Never pick your teeth at the table-toothpick at work!
”We are cake designers based at Embakasi, Opp Kenya Builders, Near Taj mall, Mombasa road, Nairobi Kenya. Call, text or Whatsapp us on 0710529399 or 0716008931 firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you for choosing Super Fresh.”